Get Listed with Pay-Per-Click Advertising Today!
Get the most offending Negative Keywords for Criminal Law Pay-Per-Click campaigns from our live PPC campaigns. We have a Legal Keyword Library of more than 200+ Million Legal PPC keywords. We have been marketing and collecting legal keywords online for more than 20 years.
Our Personal Injury PPC Keywords have been tested in live national PPC campaigns
Our Criminal Law Negative Keyword list contains thousands of variations of irrelevant keywords that will save you money and get you more targeted people that are actually looking for a law firm online.
Negative keywords will save you money by blocking clicks that are irrelevant where people have no buying intent.
Showing your ad to someone whose search intent has nothing to do with your law firm's ad will is a wasted click. An irrelevant click is a wasted click and a waste of your campaign budget.
Over a period of time, Negative Keywords are going to save you a large amount of money on your clicks by decreasing your cost per conversion.
Negative Keywords will increase your return on investment (ROI) because you are getting really clean clicks from relevant people.
Negative Keywords will allow your campaign budget to go to clicks for keywords that will bring in more leads and cases.
Having too many clicks that do not convert in a PPC campaign will eventually wind up costing you more in wasted ad spend.
To schedule an appointment please fill out our contact information form or call today at 888.253.0980 to learn more about our Negative Keyword strategies for Law Firms.
The Legal industry has the highest average Cost Per Actions: $135.17 (Search Engine Land)
Our PPC Negative Keyword list has been created from our live PPC campaigns, managed campaigns, several million in ad spend and more than 20 years in Legal PPC marketing.
Our Negative Keyword list has been compiled from live PPC campaigns, keyword search reports actual searches, and suggested keywords from Google and Microsoft Ads.
With recent changes in Google and Microsoft Ads regarding "Exact Match Variants" and "Phrase Match Variants", having an effective Negative Keyword list is even more crucial than ever to the success of any PPC campaign.
We guarantee that you will not find another live Negative Keyword list for personal injury law firms anywhere. If your law firm is advertising on Google Ads and/or Microsoft Ads, This Negative Keyword list is a must have and will save you tens of thousands of dollars in lost advertising spend.
· A violent crime occurred every 26.3 seconds in the U. S. –FBI Crime Data
· One rape occurs every 4.5 minutes in the U. S. –FBI Crime Data
· One Marijuana Arrest Occurs Every 42 Seconds In U.S.: FBI Report.
· There is a drug arrest every 19 seconds, 24 hours a day, every day last year in the U. S. (fbi.gov)
· Every 107 seconds, another American is sexually assaulted. That’s 293,000 victims of sexual assault each year.
· 68 Million Americans Have Criminal Records – More Than the population of France. (CNSNews.com)
· Justice Department brought 167.5 white collar crime prosecutions for every 10 million people in the U. S.
· Drug arrests were the single largest category of arrests, accounting for more than 10% of all arrests in the country. (fbi.gov)
· The top 5 U. S. cities for murder and crime are New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia. (brennancenter.org Crime Stats)
· There were an estimated 8,277,829 property crimes (burglaries, larceny-thefts, and motor vehicle thefts) reported by law enforcement. (fbi.gov)
· Financial losses suffered by victims of these crimes were calculated at approximately $14.3 billion. (fbi.gov)
· Larceny-theft accounted for 70.8 percent of all property crimes reported, burglary for 20.9 percent, and motor vehicle theft for 8.3 percent. (fbi.gov)
· Seven per cent of women and five per cent of men reported having experienced domestic abuse in the last year, equivalent to an estimated 1.2 million female victims of domestic abuse and 800,000 male victims. (The Guardian)
Sign up for Law Firm keyword monthly marketing tips!
Over 1/3 of potential clients start their attorney search online. (Source: iMarc)
Copyright © 2019 Legalkeywordmarketing.com - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder