Get Listed with Pay-Per-Click Advertising Today!
· Google processed 9.61 billion search queries last year.
· 36% of searches on Google are associated with location.
· 6% percent of google search ad clicks are from desktops.
· 9% percent of google search ad clicks are from smartphones.
· 5% percent of google search ad clicks are from tablets.
· Google accounted for 63.4 percent of the U.S. desktop search market.
· 41% of Ad clicks go to the Top 3 paid ad spots in Google AdWords Search Results.
· 4% of Google’s total revenue comes from digital and display paid advertisements.
· The average cost per acquisition for Google AdWords search ads is $59.18
· The average cost per acquisition for Google AdWords display ads is $59.18.
· The highest average AdWords cost per acquisition is Legal at $135.17.
· 97% of Google’s total revenues come from advertising. (Google Investor Relations)
· Businesses make an average of $2 in revenue for every $1 they spend on AdWords. (Google Economic Impact Report)
· Google’s Display Network serves 180 billion impressions each month (6 billion a day). (comScore)
Contact Us So We Can Create a Legal PPC Keyword Sheet That Best Suits Your Law Firm's Office Needs.
To schedule an appointment please fill out our contact information form or call today at 888.253.0980 to learn more about our exclusive Law Firm PPC keyword strategies for Lawyers, or sign up online.
Sign up for Law Firm keyword monthly marketing tips!
Over 1/3 of potential clients start their attorney search online. (Source: iMarc)
Copyright © 2019 Legalkeywordmarketing.com - All Rights Reserved.