Get Listed with Pay-Per-Click Advertising Today!
· Google processed 9.61 billion search queries last year.
· 36% of searches on Google are associated with location.
· 6% percent of google search ad clicks are from desktops.
· 9% percent of google search ad clicks are from smartphones.
· 5% percent of google search ad clicks are from tablets.
· Google accounted for 63.4 percent of the U.S. desktop search market.
· 41% of Ad clicks go to the Top 3 paid ad spots in Google AdWords Search Results.
· 4% of Google’s total revenue comes from digital and display paid advertisements.
· The average cost per acquisition for Google AdWords search ads is $59.18
· The average cost per acquisition for Google AdWords display ads is $59.18.
· The highest average AdWords cost per acquisition is Legal at $135.17.
· 97% of Google’s total revenues come from advertising. (Google Investor Relations)
· Businesses make an average of $2 in revenue for every $1 they spend on AdWords. (Google Economic Impact Report)
· Google’s Display Network serves 180 billion impressions each month (6 billion a day). (comScore)
Negative Keywords Will Save You a Lot of Wasted Ad Spend!
To schedule an appointment please fill out our contact information form or call today at 888.253.0980 to learn more about our exclusive Law Firm PPC keyword strategies for Lawyers, or sign up online.
Negative keywords will save you money by blocking clicks that are irrelevant where people have no buying intent.
Showing your ad to someone whose search intent has nothing to do with your law firm's ad will is a wasted click. An irrelevant click is a wasted click and a waste of your campaign budget.
Over a period of time, Negative Keywords are going to save you a large amount of money on your clicks by decreasing your cost per conversion.
Negative Keywords will increase your return on investment (ROI) because you are getting really clean clicks from relevant people.
Negative Keywords will allow your campaign budget to go to clicks for keywords that will bring in more leads and cases.
Having too many clicks that do not convert in a PPC campaign will eventually wind up costing you more in wasted ad spend.
Sign up for Law Firm keyword monthly marketing tips!
Over 1/3 of potential clients start their attorney search online. (Source: iMarc)
Copyright © 2019 Legalkeywordmarketing.com - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder