Get Listed with Pay-Per-Click Advertising Today!
Legal Marketing is an extremely competitive field. The difference between spending a big budget on regular keywords vs. Long-Tail Keywords can be a huge advantage for some law firms. It can level the playing field for others.
Legal PPC Keywords tend to be more general, a single word or a short phrase of two to three keywords. “Lawyer”, “Lawyer Firm” and “Find Injury Lawyer Firm would all be examples of common keywords people might use to start their search for a lawyer.
Increasingly, people are using longer search phrases, or Long-Tail Keywords.
· Long-Tail Keywords can be, “Lawyers that file injury lawsuits" or “Best California injury lawyer,”A person looking to hire a local Law Firm tends to type in specific questions or longer keyword phrases.
· Long-Tail Keywords are more specific and usually contain longer phrases.
· Long-Tail PPC Keywords can provide an added local touch such as a county or a city.
· Long-Tail PPC Keywords will usually have less competition and a lower cost per click.
· Long-Tail Keywords tend to follow natural language structures.
· Long-Tail Keywords will help you convert searchers in the early stage of buying.
· Long-Tail Keywords convert well because the user is being more specific.
· Long-Tail Keywords can be, “realtor in California specializing in selling homes”.
· Long-Tail Keywords can also be a question like, “How can I sell my home in California?”.
Natural language searches are on the rise. It is accelerating a trend towards Long-Tail Keywords and phrases used in online searches.
Bing recently stated that 25% of its searches are by voice search. Instead of typing in “California law firm” when looking to hire a law firm in California, a searcher using voice search might say, “How do I hire a lawyer in California to handle my injury case?”
Legal generic keywords still dominate and generate lots of traffic, but the trend is shifting towards Long-Tail Keywords in online legal marketing.
HitTail performed research on keywords to see how much traffic varying lengths of keywords received. According to their findings, “70 percent of all search queries are for long tail terms.” This means that 7 out of 10 search queries involve at least three words.
A Consultwebs.com client study found that 88.3% of their Web traffic used unique, Long-Tail search phrases to find the site.
A Google study found that 80% of their searched traffic is now Long-Tail Keywords. (http://www.google.com/insidesearch/playground/underthehood.html ).
Studies show that law firms that focus on shorter keywords tend to overspend and may be missing out on some very targeted traffic.
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
Display their FAQs
Search Engine Optimization for Long-Tail Keywords can give your website more targeted traffic and help your website rank better for the shorter more competitive law firm keywords and phrases.
Search Engine Optimization for Long-Tail Keywords can help convert a web visitor into a new client.
We recommend that Law Firms use both SEO for both shorter legal keywords and Long-Tail Real Legal Keywords.
If your Law Firm's website is getting good traffic but you are having difficulty converting traffic into new cases, consider adding more content designed around Long-Tail Keywords for better conversions.
To schedule an appointment please fill out our contact information form or call today at 888.267.1137 to learn more about our exclusive Law Firm PPC keyword strategies for Lawyers, or sign up online.
Sign up for Law Firm keyword monthly marketing tips!
Copyright © 2019 Legalkeywordmarketing.com - All Rights Reserved.